Tuesday, August 25, 2015

Advance Praise



USA & Italia
 Summer 2016 

* * *

Advance praise for The Ghosts of Italy

Angela Paolantonio's lyrical journey into the land of her ancestors evokes all that we love about Italy: the intimacy of its people, the beauty of its landscape, the soul-nourishing food and the embrace of family. Ghosts of Italy brings all this to the page in vivid detail sprinkled with serendipity.
Maryann Calendrille | Owner, (San) Canio's Books, Sag Harbor, N.Y.


"I found the read captivating....I could relate to the whole being single in Italy, as Italians in general simply don't understand about being a single, independent woman....I don't know that I have ever been somewhere where I felt I belonged and there were spirits from the past watching over me and guiding me. What an extraordinary experience."
Valerie Harrison | Travel & Food Writer / Blogger